Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Morning!!! Happy early iNSD! I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend planned with lots of time for scrapping and chatting. A whole bunch of fun stuff is planned including this fun blog train we have going. So toot toot! All aboard for the sweetest blog train around. 

As your first blog stop, please allow me to give you a preview of all of our stops: 

YOU ARE HERE
last but totally not least

I created this little freebie for you with a Quick Page taken from 
Sir Scrapalot Designs' fabulous kit Up Up and Away! 


here is my page for you: 



wanna know a secret? 
It was created with one of 
Berry Sweet Designs' templates.... all clustered up



Brenda's templates are becoming my favorite around town!!

Ok, on to your next stop ... Sugar Plum Corinne for an oh so fabulous template! 

Enjoy the train and I hope you are able to pick up some sweet kits of your own with all the super fabulous sales going on! And be sure to pop around the Forum for lots of fun games and prizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment